Who Are You & How do we Identify with You?
Customers will develop an opinion of your brand within the first few seconds of viewing it. Make it the right impression. We can help you find the precise message to clearly speak to who you are as a company. It’s the most important three seconds of your business life.
Long-term Brand Recognition
We like to think long-term. Where will your company be in the next two to five years? What about five to ten years? We can help you develop a brand that will upscale from a startup to a more complete corporate identity.
Consistency across the Board
We’ll create a corporate colour palette that will extend across your entire brand. From web to print to package design and advertising, your clients will recognize your company by the visual impressions you make.
What is a brand?
- A brand is shorthand for an organization’s value and reputation
- Brands help customers remember organizations and what they stand for
- People develop strong feelings toward brands, including loyalty, love, and disdain
- Branding is important for organizations of all sizes and even individuals
- A logo is not a brand
What is brand identity?
- Brand identity is comprised of the tangible things people associate with your brand
- Components of a company’s brand identity can include its name, logo, voice, or the uniforms of its employees
- Brand identities appeal to people’s senses to remind them of a brand and its qualities
What makes a brand?
- Brands are built through countless touchpoints and experiences
- Every interaction, touchpoint, and experience a person has with an organization contributes to that organization’s brand
- Strong brands are built by organizations that create consistent consumer touchpoints
- Ultimately brands exist in the minds of consumers
Why invest in branding?
- Organizations require a strong branding strategy to survive in a cluttered marketing landscape
- Consumers experience ~6,000 marketing messages each day—strong brands are able to distinguish themselves
- Employees of organizations with a strong brand benefit from a clear understanding of their objectives
- Strong branding increases organizations’ value by increasing awareness, repurchase, and customer loyalty
When to invest in branding?
- Launch a new company or product
- Name change
- Reposition a brand
- Revitalize a brand that’s fallen behind
- Create consistency out of fragmented operations
- Merge companies
What is brand fundamentals?
- A brand is based on the ideals and capabilities of the organization behind it with respect to Vision, Mission and Values
Brand identity best practices?
- The best brands identities are consistent and meaningful
What is Brand architecture?
- Brand architecture refers to interrelationship of a parent company and its brands
- Brand architecture seeks to simplify naming, marketing decisions, and operations
- Brand architecture systems are extremely varied across organizations
- A brand identity is maintained through guidelines and vigilant maintenance
- Brands are kept healthy by individuals with executive authority over brand identity decisions
- Staff should be trained using documented brand guidelines to recognize elements of the brand identity and how to use them properly
In order to grow, a strong root system is essential!